Apr 14, 2014

Wishing you a fantastic day!

Hi everybody!! :)

Mikha is here, back to share a card for you today!!
Don't forget to pay visit to the Dies R Us Store, because we're having tons of dies!

I coloured this LOTV image, and then paper pieced her dress. This is my first time did it :D

And then I used Spellbinders Labels One as the base of image. Also used Taylored Expression - Swirly Clouds.

Here's my colouring details:
I coloured her using Copic.

Actually I put Magnolia Doohickey - Cloudy Tag here, but of course, you couldn't see it because of the bow, LOL.

Just simply put flowers, doily, frantage and also pearls. 

Would like to enter this for:

Thanks for visiting.
I hope you like it... Until next time! :)


xoxo,


Mikha Adriani

3 comments:

  1. This is SO awesome Mikha! I just love how you incorporate all the details! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card hun.
    Thank you for joining us over at Bunny Zoes, hope you will join us in our next challenge, good luck.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card thank you for joining us last week at Artistic Inspirations (sorry I am late commenting don't know where the time goes) Hugs Tania (DT)

    ReplyDelete