Sep 15, 2014

A Little Something Just For You

It's Monday!! And Mikha is here again, with new inspiration :)

I'm gonna share what I made for my friends.
Soo, few weeks ago, I'm joining Pay It Forward. It's like you giving something to 5 persons, and for the return those persons also do the same. It could be handmade cards, or anything.

And I choose to made these cards for my friends :)
I'm sooo in love with Magnolias lately!
I'm such a moody girl, sometimes I love A and in a blink of eye I love B. And if I love something, I keep using them, LOL.

Anyway, here's my cards:

Dies R Us products that I used are:

I made two types card, with pink and red colours.
Coloured Tilda with Copics.




I hope you enjoy this as much as I do :)

And also don't forget to visit our store for seeing what's new (of course that's tons! LOL).
And for a chance of gift voucher to our store, don't forget to enter our challenge over Dies R Us Challenge Blog. We'd love to see your fall creations this time. Of course using dies! :)

Would love to enter this for:

xoxo,

Mikha Adriani



7 comments:

  1. Just adorable Mikha, lovely colouring, thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun.
    Julie DT :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!!!! Beautiful coloring and layout. Thank you for participating with us over at Open-Minded Crafting Fun. Melanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, thanks for joining us at Open Minded challenges this fortnight for our Roll out the Red challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful creation you´ve made :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mikha,

    I love your two projects! I especially love how beautifully you've colored the hair. I so wish I could figure out how to do it half as nicely as you! Thank you so much for joining the Frilly and Fancy Challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog! Good luck to you!

    XO,
    Chris
    http://ascrappersmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhhh you are sooo talented! These are totally GORGEOUS!!!! Love the shape as well.

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are so cute! Love the image and the colours, you've used! I really don't know, which one I like more ...

    Thanks so much for joining us at Magnolia Mania.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete