Feb 23, 2015

I Love This Life... And You!

Hi! Happy Monday!
And Mikha is here for Dies R Us Inspirational Blog, wishing you a wonderful start for new week :)

This time, I'm using:
Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Flourish Ovals

And this time, here's what I made:

I don't know why, somehow I love this card colours combination :) and these sentiments as well.

I coloured her with my Copics. I really love her folds!! :) :) :)

And I put small self-cut ribbon at the bunnies, hehe... 



Don't forget to join our challenge over HERE, and also take a look at our store!
Thanks for visiting :)


Lots of Love,

Mikha Adriani 


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty and I spot some bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful works you have done there. I also like your detailed photo shots presenting your work. great !!!
    hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete