May 18, 2015

I wish you a 'world' of happiness


Hi! It's Mikha again :) :) Please don't get bored with me, lol.
I'm here to bring you new inspiration for Dies R Us Inspirational Blog.

I'm sorry it's kinda late, but here's the post...
And I hope you like it and be inspired :)

Actually it's been a while since I could find a 'proper' crafting time. 
But I'm trying my best here :) :) :)

Today I'm playing with the latest Magnolia stamp collection I've got, and she's called Earth Tilda.
Dies R Us products I used are:
Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Labels Twenty Three
 





Thank you so much for visiting me today :)
And don't forget to come back tomorrow, our sweet Darlene is gonna show you something you won't miss :)

If you haven't checked our SHOP, do it like right now. You'll find sooo much interesting dies you'd like to grab!! And all of it will be landed on your home with free shipping if you spend 35$ for US customer and 50$ for international customer.

Until next time :)

xoxo,

Mikha Adriani

No comments:

Post a Comment