Aug 30, 2013

Pinky Easel Drawer for My Best Friend's Graduation


Hi everybody!! :D 
Just made this easel drawer yesterday, for a very best friend of mine. We'll have graduation ceremony on September, 6th! :D it's a week from now. Oh my, so excited and afraid. LOL

She's a pink lovers :D I promised to make her something like a half years ago, and just able to make it for her now. I'm such a lazy person :D

Emm, just want to share to you all, I've got accepted for my latest job interview. So, I got a job right now! :D I could save mores to buy cutting machine :D that's my long dream, buying cutting machine with my own money.

Enough for the chit chat :D
Here's the easel drawer:

Made it based on Tic Tac Toe on MDUC
I choose Pearls-Dies-Lace.

Here's the full view of the card:
You can see pearls, dies, flowers and frantage here. The question is, where's the lace? It's on the left and right side on the drawer :D LOL you could see the lace from another picture for the detail :)

Here's the lace I talked about :D see the white lace here? :D

I choose this Magnolia Image, On the Road Tilda. She's riding a bike, seems on a journey to somewhere. That's how I describe life. Life is a never ending journey. Graduation is not the end, it's just a stepping stone to the real world.

And, I coloured her with copics. 
Used my favourite colours combo here, R81, R83 and R85 on her dress :D 

And here's the flowers detail.
I added some flowers with pink and cream tone.

I also added two sentences about life "Remember This Story" and "A Favourite Story" above the image.

I just bought some clay mold, and put it here in the right bottom side. It framed the "xoxo" words. Means a lot of hugs and kisses from me :D I put a swirly dies, a gift from my generous friend, Christy <3 Remember that I haven't added cutting machine to my craft tools :D

In the other side, I added some flowers with pink and cream tone too.

Ah, and also made the easel with the newest Kaiser Craft Clear Stamp! :D got some lovely words from that stamp :)

Here's my another experiment with the clay mold. I put the corner in upper left side.
And then added white organdy ribbon and small pinky ribbon, decorated it with pinky rose and heart charm. The heart charm is hiding, LOL. Bet you barely see it :P

And also emboss "Journey" word with silver embossing powder.

I also take two photos when the drawer is open. I fill it with flowers :) 
Forgot to tell you. I also put four silver corners.

Here's the last full view of my easel drawer, while it opens. 

Hope you enjoy my post :D

I'd like to enter this creation for:

Thank youuuuu so much for popping here, and even reading :D
Really really appreciate that <3

Hugs,

Mikha Adriani

14 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing. You have done a wonderful job on making, coloring, and decorating this fabulous box.
    bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgot to ask, where does one find the pattern for this. I would love to give it a go. thanks much
    bevb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bev B.
      I made the pattern myself. But it's really easy. You just need to make a square, rectangle and that square again. And then make the box inside. You could easily make a box right? :)
      Decorate it with easel card, and that drawer just look like mine is ready :)
      Give it a try, it's really easy! :D

      Big Hugs, Mikha

      Delete
  3. Lovely, beautiful card thanks for joining cute anything goes at Cutie Pie challenge, cheers Sue N

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friend is going to love this beautiful box!! Some much gorgeous details and lots of love to make it. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Mikha,

    What an awesome box did you make for your friend,I think she's gonna love it.
    You can see that you have put all your love in it while you were making this box.
    I love all the details on it,and the image of Tilda is so gorgeous!!!!

    lots of hugs Nit@

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely easel card/box.
    Thank you for joining the Cutie Pies Anything Goes challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mikha,
    I love your design. It's gorgeous!

    Mikha, can you email me please hun? dreamtimes@gmail.com
    You don't have a way of contacting you on your blog.
    ASAP would be fannnnntassssstic lol Thanks. Hugs, Lisa.

    Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
    Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au (Blog Candy)
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns
    Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mikha Jay your team mate here, I love this design and its very cleverly made! I love all of your embellishments and the beautiful colouring. Well done You!!! Have a wonderful graduation. Big Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great design.
    I think Tilda is perfect for this card and box.
    Thank you for joining us at the Marvelous Magnolia challenge. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mikha, this is so beautiful as are all your other creations! :) excited to be a fellow DDCC DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mikha, I meant to comment on this the other day and must have forgotten! Can only imagine how much your friend loves this. It's so pretty and there was so much work put into it! Your experiment with the clay mold was a great success....keep it up.
    Congratulations again on your graduation!!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts
    Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a Gorgeous Card Design! I'm sure your friend will just Looooove it! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so gorgeous! I love all the colours and I'm site your friend will absolutely love it! I would love the receive this myself :)

    ReplyDelete