May 20, 2014

CSD May 20th - Inspired By A Song

Hi, hi!!

Welcome to my blog!
We're having new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. This week, the theme is "Inspired By a Song".
Guess what you could win this week? :)

Don't you agree this price is wonderful?! :)

For a bigger chance...
Just put #3 after you follow our Inspirational Blog, or using one of our image. But, if you did both, simply put #6.

Here's what I made:

I'm using Oriental - Lollipop Dream. The song that inspires me is "Reflection" from Mulan, a popular Disney song by Christina Aguilera :)
Don't you think she looks like Mulan? :D

I coloured her with Copics. 

I put some purple and white flowers that look like an orchird; I just looove them!! 


Would like to enter this for:

Thanks for visiting my blog.
I hope to see you at the challenge!!


xoxo,


Mikha Adriani

3 comments:

  1. So Love This Was Going To Use Myself But With The Song China Girl. Fab Card Love Your Colouring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word Mikha this is so beautiful, the detail is amazing, so much to see and it is all stunning.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colouring of that fantastic image and a beautifully designed card. Love all those flowers, very pretty, Jx

    ReplyDelete