Feb 21, 2014

CSD February New Release!!

Sooo...
Every 22nd of month, Crafty Sentiments Designs is having new releases!
And this cute stamp called "Sing Along" is one of them!
She's adorable, isn't she? :)

And here's what I made:
A bookcard :)
Psst, I made the background paper myself.
If you notice, I didn't put much embellishments here, because I want to show you what I made. LOL.

I made it using Distress Ink Pad, Broken China and Victorian Velvet. I just stomp them in a slippery paper, but you could use any water resistant media like acrilic or plastic, because you're gonna spray water on it.
After that you just wipe your paper on it. I used watercolour paper.

Here's the funny part.
After you did that, you might think, "Ugh what is it?"; me too. LOL. I thought that was a big failure. But then I decided to use my heat gun, and... Abdracadabra, LOL. 
The colours are nice and it made wonderful pattern!! Mine looks like a pink and blue clouds.

Here's what I meant with clouds. Beautiful, eh? :)

And here's my colouring details. Coloured her up with copics.

I go with pink and blue this time. My first time trying this colours combo! :)

Spring is coming. I added little bird on the corner of the image.

And here's what I made inside. I keep the inside simple.
I really want to show the clouds. LOL!

I made this left sentiment myself.
Do you like it? :)

And.. I love how soft this colours combo here. Too much pink, but sweet don't you think? :)

Meet my favourite part!
I made a bow, plus added padlock charm. You might think this bookcard is locked, eh? LOL.


Would love to enter this for:


Thanks for visiting my blog!! :)

xoxo,

Mikha Adriani



14 comments:

  1. Wow Wow Wow Awesome Project Love The Detail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design, Mikha. Beautiful colours and a gorgeous shabby chic look. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mikha!!! I can't find words for this .... wow wow wow AMAZING card! It's wonderful!!!
    I love the look and all the details! Just darling!!!
    Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow!! this is awesome Mikha!! what a wonderful image and your colouring is beautiful… I love the bookcard design and you have embellished it so beautifully… lots of lovely details.. it's a stunning creation! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Hugs Sue B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your box is stunning. I love how you did all the detail. Your coloring is fantastic.!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Creative Colors Challenge this week.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card. Love that beautiful image and all the decoration is stunning. Thanks so much for your entry at Creative Colors Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is wonderful! An adorable image, beautiful flowers and lovely colors.
    Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! LOVE the distressed look, and the corrugated card is perfect! Thank you for playing along at Milk Coffee this challenge. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a truly girly card to fit our challenge so nicely this week!
    Thank you for joining us at Milk N Coffee
    hugs, Rita DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your book-card is real lovely. The coloring is so beautiful, I only miss the border punch... Hope I am wrong, please tell me...
    So nice you play along with CCC.
    Love,
    Heleen

    ReplyDelete
  11. a wonderfull creation, thanks for joining us at stampavie and more

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning. I looooovve that background, so effective and soft looking, really great job. I love the whole shabby chic feel of this :) hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving all the details & layers in there. Thanks a lot for sharing with us at Creative Colors Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Mikha, Please send me your email id at mycreativecorner@yahoo.com
    Congratulations again.
    Hugs,
    Archana

    ReplyDelete