Jul 14, 2014

Pop Up Box - Thanks For Being My Friend

Hi There! :)
Welcome again. Mikha is here again, with new inspiration for Dies R Us.

I'm gonna show you a pop up box I made recently. This is my first pop up box. And no doubt not gonna be my last. I just love this card type!!

Dies I used are:
The grass was cut with Silhouette; drawn by my sister.



This is when the box is fold. 

Coloured them with Copics.

And added some flowers. 


Would like to enter this for:

Thanks for stopping by!! :)


xoxo,


Mikha Adriani



6 comments:

  1. A wonderful creation you´ve made :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

    hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so gorgeous Mikha, totally love this box ! fab coloring too
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our tenth ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh!This box is so cute!It's really wonderfull!Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely and your colouring is just stunning! Thanks a lot for sharing it with us at Magnolia Mania!

    Best,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very beautiful pop-up box !!
    Like your coloring also.
    Thank you for joining us at DML.
    Christa ; DT.

    ReplyDelete