Mar 14, 2014

CC&CC 60 - Colour Inspiration

Hi everybody!!
Good day! :)

Just a quick post from me...
I'm kinda busy with my move (again). Too many things to be packed, and really, stressfull.
I'm gonna move to the capital city of Indonesia; having a job there starting from March 10th.
Wish me luck ;)

Soooo...
Today I'm gonna share a new card for Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge!
We'll play colours inspiration this time.
The colours you should use is PURPLE, LIGHT BLUE and a GREY.

And our sponsor this fortnight is...

Have you visit the store? Just full of whimsical draw!! Fantastic.

And this time, I picked this beautiful "Blessing the Flower Fairy".

Here's my card!
I made an easel card :)

Here's the close up view:

I coloured the fairy with copics, as usual ;)

And I made the sentiment myself!! :D decorated with clay. 

And flowers 

And here's too: 


I'd like to enter this for:

I hope you enjoy this as I do, as I made it in the middle of this mess, LOL.

Thanks for visiting my blog :)
I really appreciate it.

See you at the challenge :)


xoxo,


Mikha Adriani



2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty. I love all the embellishments and the 3-D affects. Thanks for playing along this week at the Crafter's Cafe. Shannon DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous!!! Love the colours you used!
    You still have time to link your card to the CBD AG challenge! http://craftingbydesigns.blogspot.com/2014/03/month-long-anything-goes-in-march.html
    Hugs
    Rene CBD DT

    ReplyDelete