Mar 17, 2014

Feminine in Pink and Purple

Hi everybody!!

This time I'm gonna share another card, with sweet pink and purple colours combo.
Do you like it?

I'm using Art By Miram freebie image, called Rosie.

The dies I used are:


My favourite colouring medium is Copic, and I coloured her with it!
I also love adding rhinestones and doily :)

I also love ribbon, that's why I decorated ribbon with charm and heart pearl on the top of the cage :)

I simply just arrange Doily Flowers and Hellebores from Magnolia, then added Heart Swirl.

I inserted 3 Tilda Ticket here.
All the papers are from Magnolia.


Would like to enter this for:

Don't forget to visit Dies R Us Inspirational Blog and pop to our store as we're having tons of new dies!!

Thanks for visiting me today.
Leaving comments would make me really happy, teehee :D

xoxo,


Mikha Adriani




7 comments:

  1. Just stunning Mikha. So pretty. That image is fab isn't it. I grabbed it when it was free too! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Mikha!!! I love all the different dies you've used and you've coloured the image beautifully. Thanks so much for joining our For A Special Lady challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...such lovely details!! Thank You for joining us this week at "The Shabby Tea Room" for our challenge "Anything Goes"!!!
    Diane DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, This is absolutely stunning, beautiful details and gorgeous colourwork, thanks for joining us at the first Art by Mi Ran Challenge. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, fantastic card Mikha! Love the color you used and all the dies are so beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with us at artbymiran challenge. Hugs, Mi Ran
    artbymiran

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card, gorgeous image and detail, thanks for sharing with us at bunny zoe's, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely, girly card...love all the details...thanks for playing with us at Melonheadz Friends!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete