Mar 19, 2014

GDT at Crafting By Designs Mar 19 - Use a Ribbon

Hi everybody! :)
I'm so happy to be GDT at Crafting by Designs!!
The theme this week is "Use a Ribbon" :)

And here's my card:
I totally in love with A Day For Daisies image called "Water Talk". Won this image from Pile It On :) And I coloured her hair in turqoise! :)

Here's the colouring detail:
I added much rhinestones on her hair <3

I added flowers using die cut from Doohickey and added pearls on the center of them.

I made the sentiment myself :)

Added bottle filled with sand and also dolphin zipper :)
I also added real seashells.
And the last, I added pearl chain around the card.

Maybe you could see the rhinestones on her hair here:



Would like to enter this for:

Thanks for visiting my blog :)
And... I hope you join the challenge!!

I'll see you around.
Have a nice day!

xoxo,

Mikha Adriani

14 comments:

  1. Totally stunning, Mikha. Amazing colouring and your detailing is perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous detail, lovely image and colours. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mikha, this is just stunning!! Thank you so much for making such as a lovely project and joining us as a Guest Designer this week at Crafting by Designs!
    Hugs, Doris :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, absolutely stunning! Love the colored image and attention to detail on this amazing card. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks absolutely spectacular. Great design with the doohickeys, pearls, rhinestones, metal charm and lace. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back for our new challenge in about two weeks as well. Bettina DT Member at Top Tip Tuesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous.... Love the image and all the embellishments. Thanks for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week. Good Luck, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty. Love the colours, image and all your lovely embellishments. Great use of corrugated card too. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just stunning. I love the way your card turned out really beautiful!. Thanks for playing at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! Such amazing details! Your coloring is just beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning. I love the colour combo. Your colouring is awesome. I love your detailing. Thank you for joining us over at Loved Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is so beautiful, love the fabulous design and all the details. The coloring is so amazing. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, I love the tiny pearls in her hair, beautiful touches! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE your creation!!! it is sooo very Beautiful!! LOVE all the detail on here too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Mikha
    This is a beautiful card from you. I like the colors. The Suget is colored wonderfully.
    Greetings from Switzerland
    Kate
    http://kate1975.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete