Mar 26, 2014

CSD Mar 25th - Mother's Day

Hi There!! It's Mikha again :)

I can't believe I haven't scheduled this post. So sorry for the late post. I'm such in a mess lately! GOSH!!

Anyway, we're having new challenge over Crafty Sentiments Designs, with Mother's Day theme :)

Guess what the prize you could get this week? This amazing and beautiful stamp:
There would be one lucky person who happily get this :)

Remember for more chances of winning use a Crafty Sentiments image and add #3 after your name, be a follower of the Crafty Sentiments Inspiration Blog and add #3 after your name and if you use a Crafty Sentiments image AND are a follower of the Inspirations Blog then add #6 after your name for 6 chances of winning!


Anyway here's what I made:

I made a hanging decoration with Welcome Little One
She'e just adorable with little baby inside her :)

Here's my colouring details:

And close up of the sentiments I used: 

And all the embellishments: 


Here's what I meant by hanging decoration:

I hope you enjoy this quick post, and see you at the challenge!!
Thanks for visiting my blog xx

xoxo,

Mikha Adriani

No comments:

Post a Comment