Mar 24, 2014

Shadow Box - Special for Long Distance Relationship Couples ;)

Hi everybody! :)
It's Monday, and it means Mikha is here, brings you some inspiration at Dies R Us Inspirational Blog!

Today I'm gonna share a shadow box I made before I move.
Yes, I was in a long distance relationship for 3 years! Sure it's hard, but it's beautiful :)

That's why when I saw this Milk Coffee image, I instantly fell for it. Totally like us, I love to draw, and my boyfriend plays guitar!

Dies I used here are Lifestyle Dies and Spellbinders - Classic Oval Large.
It's a usefull dies! And I love using it! Totally obvious where I use which one, hehe...

And here's my colouring details. 


Yes, you're right!
I used the classic oval here :)
Don't you just love it? 

I added flowers and also pearls chain around the shadow box. 

And bow, button and also key and padlock charm on the top. 

Here's my shadow box.
Actually I made it could stand, like table decoration, hehe :) 

Would love to enter this for:


I hope I inspire you.
Thans for visiting my blog :)

Have you visited our store?
We're having tons new dies arrive!! You'll spend days just looking at them ;)

Don't forget to check back tommorow, as Darlene gonna share something sweet!!


xoxo,

Mikha Adriani

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow Mikha this is an awesome little creation. A stunning scene with a lovely vintage feel to it and of course beautiful wording too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sentiment is awesome! Your card with those beautifully coloured images and embellishments is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project, thanks for joining us at The Crafters Cafe this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many details, just perfect for our Challenge over at Crafter's Cafe/Make it Square. Thanks for playing along. Monica, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just too adorable, Mikha! Fabulous design and a gorgeous colour combo!
    Thank you for joining us at the MilkCoffee Challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow wow wow! This is incredible! Love that stamp set too! And your design, coloring, composition....well, everything is perfect!! Thanks for joining us at Milk Coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great sentiment! Super cute card. Thank you for joining us at the East Wind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mikha, your projects are awesome! There are so many times I see a card in a challenge and when I take a closer look I come to your blog! Your style is fantastic. Everything looks just perfect! And your coloring is WOW.

    Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Mikha! Just wanted to let you know that your project is featured on our Facebook Page today (March 27). Great project!
    Hugz,
    Chana Harris, Owner
    613 Avenue Create Challenge Blog
    http://avenue613.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/avenue613

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning project, Mikha! Great work! Good luck! Regards, TokBobok

    ReplyDelete